Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cursive Art for Other Holidays

  Holiday Cursive

I recently posted about my Christmas Cursive project I would do every year in my classroom. I received so many pictures of it being used in classroom across the world and it was overwhelming!
I had some requests for other holidays so I put together a few more templates.

 Holiday Cursive

The process is the exact same as before. You can have your students use vocabulary words, spelling words, holiday spelling lists, math facts, fact families, and more! Whatever your class is working on! Just have them follow the lines of the templates.
 Holiday Cursive

This is a cute little groundhog for Groundhog's Day!
 Holiday Cursive


I used math facts on this one to show you another option.
 Holiday Cursive

 Holiday Cursive

I added some templates that are a little more detailed as well as the plain shapes to give your kids a choice in what they complete. There are templates for Groundhog's Day, Valentine's Day, Earth Day, Easter/Spring, and St. Patrick's Day.

These templates come from Sarah from Educlips. Her store is fantastic!

Click here or on any of the pictures to grab your FREE templates!

1 comment:

  1. interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards Regards devops training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013 Create-abilities ~ All rights reserved.
Blog Designed by Crayonbox Learning · Powered by Blogger