Monday, December 23, 2013

New Years Resolutions!

It's that time of year again! When I pledge to work out more and eat less and then struggle to do either for the next 12 months! However, this year, a group of fabulous ladies and myself have decided to make a few different types of resolutions! Hope you enjoy reading it!

 
 

I'm always looking for activities to do with my kids when we get back from Christmas break. I created this FREE New Years Resolutions and Goal set. Click on the link to download!

Don't forget to stop by Brandi's blog A Peach for the Teach to see more resolutions! You can also download the freebie from Google Docs here.
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

9 comments:

  1. Love your resolutions, Cassie-- especially the one involving your toddler! I hear ya on #1! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi! We can motivate each other on number 1!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of doing something once a week just for fun. I'm investigating Zentangles right now and I think that may fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zentangles...I'm intrigued! What are they? I might have to do some research!

      Cassie

      Delete
  4. Hi Cassie,
    Fingers crossed about your job as a common core facilitator and cheers to all things silly with your toddler! Happy New Year!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the crossed fingers! Hopefully all goes well!

      Cassie

      Delete
  5. Yes to all the resolutions! Thanks for the printable and for sharing at Manic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is too short. I plan on spending more time with my 3-year old too - just doing the silly things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the printable! Hope you have a Happy New Year! I enjoyed reading your New Year resolutions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013 Create-abilities ~ All rights reserved.
Blog Designed by Crayonbox Learning · Powered by Blogger